Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Ma facture

why in my newest facture there are 49€ services ponctuels?

Hi

In my 20 February invoice there is a charge named as "services ponctuels", I don't understand why I should pay these extra cost.

For your information, my telephone number and my internet service will be terminated in 17 March 2015. Please notice that I have been Bouygues client for more than 1.5 years and I'm not engaged any more, so I don't need to pay anything if I terminate the service. Please check it for me, thank you!

Best regards
Ye

YE X.
YE X.

YE X.

Niveau
2 / 100
Agnès A.

Agnès A.

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Ye,
The extra 49€ are linked to your Bbox termination.
This fee is normal even if you are not under any engagement with us, except for some special cases (loss of your job, moving abroad...) .
But remember that once you return your equipments, we will give you the 49€ you paid for your TV equipment back.
Hope to see you soon again with us.
I hope I answered your questions.
You will receive an e-mail linked to our conversation, please do not hesitate to let me know how you felt about it by simply answering it.
Have a good day.
Agnès, Woobee Conseillère Bouygues Telecom
Suivi conso, factures, changement de forfait ou de mobile… Retrouvez votre compte client à tout moment sur ordinateur, tablette ou smartphone : http://po.st/woMonCompte

Cette réponse vous a-t-elle aidé ?

1 votant

Non (0)

Oui (1)

100%

100% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile

Autres réponses

Agnès A.
Agnès A.

Agnès A.

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Ye,
The extra 49€ are linked to your Bbox termination.
This fee is normal even if you are not under any engagement with us, except for some special cases (loss of your job, moving abroad...) .
But remember that once you return your equipments, we will give you the 49€ you paid for your TV equipment back.
Hope to see you soon again with us.
I hope I answered your questions.
You will receive an e-mail linked to our conversation, please do not hesitate to let me know how you felt about it by simply answering it.
Have a good day.
Agnès, Woobee Conseillère Bouygues Telecom
Suivi conso, factures, changement de forfait ou de mobile… Retrouvez votre compte client à tout moment sur ordinateur, tablette ou smartphone : http://po.st/woMonCompte