Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Mon téléphone

How to cancel phone line?

Bonjour,

Je ne parle pas le francais couramment donc je vais poser ma question en anglais. J'espere quelqu'un peut m'aider.

I am trying to cancel my phone line. I have the cancellation form and it's asking me for my contract number. But I don't know where to find this number. Can someone please tell me where it is and how many digits it consists of?

Merci beaucoup!

Michelle.

Anonyme
Anonyme

Anonyme

Niveau
1 / 100
point

Réponses

Anonyme
Anonyme

Anonyme

Niveau
11 / 100
Hi there,

I was just browsing through the forum and saw your post. You probably have it sorted by now, but if you have one of your bills it should say on there. If you don't ave a paper version,

log onto Mon Compte on the Bouygues website.
The scroll down and click derniere facture

Hope that helps a little bit.

THIAGARAJ
THIAGARAJ

THIAGARAJ

Niveau
11 / 100
I do not speak french fluently so I will ask my question in English. I hope someone can help me.
I am try trying to cancel my phone line. I have the cancellation form and ask asking me it's for my contract number. Goal I do not know where to find this number. Can someone please tell me Where It is and How Many digi

Laetitia
Laetitia

Laetitia

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello,

I can help you.

In order to deliver you your contract number, I will send you a private message you will find on your mail box.

Don't forget to check the spams.

Laetitia, Conseillère Woobees Bouygues Telecom

Suivi conso, factures, changement de forfait ou de mobile… Retrouvez votre compte client à tout moment sur ordinateur, tablette ou smartphone : http://po.st/woMonCompte