Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Ma facture

question about"1Go en eur et dom"

I started to use b&you mobile service from Sept.8th, and my package is "Forfait B&You 24/24 & 5Go",it contains"Internet mobile sur réseau 4G 5Go en France + 1Go en EUR et DOM".when I was in italy on Nov.13th, I used internet, and the data roaming didn't count into the package,but charged me directly as "Données à l'étranger depuis Europe et DOM11.95€",could you help me with checking is there some problem inside?I think it should go with the"1Go en EUR et DOM".thanks!

ZHONG Z.
ZHONG Z.

ZHONG Z.

Niveau
31 / 100
Réponses

ZHONG Z.
ZHONG Z.

ZHONG Z.

Niveau
31 / 100
dear FREDERIC D,
it didn't exceed, I had not get even 1 kb from this package....

ARNAUD G.
ARNAUD G.

ARNAUD G.

Niveau
65 / 100
I had the same trouble.
I didn't overpass the 35 days limit and reached the blocked limit of 1GB abroad and Bouygues charged me.
They take the money and that's all.
I wrote them four times and they answered me once ! wth a sybillin answer "you used this".

Very poor quality of service. I wait again and will probably go to Orange that have better service.

ZHONG Z.
ZHONG Z.

ZHONG Z.

Niveau
31 / 100
Dear ARNAUD G,
Did you ever get 1 day or 1kb from the 1G/35day package?I'm really confused is it existed at all...I've never able to use the package,B&You cost me every cents just since I start to use...If they do not provide this package inside,how can they put it in the forfait.I choose the "B&YOU&5GB 24/24"maily for the data roaming in EUR, since I only need very few en France...

JEAN-PHILIPPE R.
JEAN-PHILIPPE R.

JEAN-PHILIPPE R.

Niveau
75 / 100
Same situation happening here. Subscribed the 5Go + 1 Go/35d per year in Europe plan. Connected my phone in Germany today for the first time ever. Sadly I could check that all data used here have been charged and were not included as expected.
I've just reported this in French somewhere else in the forum. And still waiting for an answer.

VIRGILE L.
VIRGILE L.

VIRGILE L.

Niveau
11 / 100
Meme probleme pour moi!!! data bloquee au-dela de 20 euros de hors forfait! j'ai du appeler le service client via l'application world and you en wifi!0033660614614!
resultat : bouygues m'offre l'abonement le mois prochain et active ma data depuis leur centre de gestion!
cela fait 6h que j'ai eu bouygues au telephone et rien ná change

ADAM S.
ADAM S.

ADAM S.

Niveau
23 / 100
A similar problem here, in August 2017. Subscribed to B&You supposedly with 1GB in the EU yet just over a month later here I am in Norway, and the local provider Telenor says "You are not subscribed to a mobile service" when I put the SIM in the latest iPad (with data roaming enabled) for the first time to use internet. It worked fine in France. Support have been unable to help me. So I'm changing back to Free.fr — annoying to deal with but at least data roaming actually worked in my iPad!