Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Bbox

Waiting more then a month for XDSL

Hello, last month 3rd of September I made an order for Bbox. I received the equipment, then I got a message with an appointment date with an Orange technician. I took free day of work to be at my appartment that day, I was waiting 5 hours for him, he didnt come. I contacted Telecom but they had nothing to say. Next day they send me a message that it was my fault that technician could not come because I was not in the apartment, which was obviously an outright lie. It pissed me off so mych, I contacted them AGAIN, they give me next date for technician to come, more then a week later. So I was waiting, again I took a free day at work, this time technican visited me, he said everything is ok and they should activate my Bbox soon. After few days, I still have no internet, at my order page I see that "activation date" is late and when I contact their support they just send me from one department to another. I cant work normally as I need to use limited 4G plan, I cant order box from other company as I signed a contract with them, please tell me how to end this torment as it is Bouygues Telecom? Can I terminate the contract and claim a refund? I'm tired of this, constantly writing, calling, asking for a service. I haven't even started using this box yet and Im having so many problems at the very beginning. Something terrible how this company works.

Momo
KIEREPKA

Momo

Niveau
69 / 100
Réponses

Cedric
Cedric

Cedric

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello,

First of all, I apologize for the difficulties you are having in activating your services and fully understand your need to benefit from a fast internet connection.

By taking note of your file, I see that you were able to discuss today with our customer service and that a feedback has been made.

You will be kept informed shortly of the progress of your file and invite you to wait.

In the event that you need additional information, do not hesitate to contact my teammates from our dedicated service by calling 1064 from the contact number provided when ordering box.
then indicate on our voice server "Je veux des informations sur mon suivi de commande Box ".

For this process, you can be accompanied by a French-speaking person, from your entourage.

I wish you a good day.

Cédric, Expert Bouygues Telecom

Momo
KIEREPKA

Momo

Niveau
69 / 100
Hello and thank you for your response. I was able to contact a service client and very kind person was trying to help me indeed. Thing is, before that I was calling 1064 and it's like impossible to get any information from there because I only have a BBox from yours network. When you don't have a mobile number it's problematic to use 1064 services.
It is taking very long time to activate services and my work depend on internet connection, I need to download and upload bigger files and it's very hard to do it on limited 4g network, so I get really frustrating about that.
Have a good day too :-)

Momo
KIEREPKA

Momo

Niveau
69 / 100
Another day passing and my Bbox line is still inactive, now read this, it is from your website:

"Pour une offre Bbox ADSL ou VDSL nécessitant l’intervention d’un technicien, la ligne sera active entre 1 et 3 jours après l’intervention du technicien."

https://www.assistance.bouyguestelecom.fr/s/article/delai...

Your techican visited my appartment at 5 october, today is 12 its 7 days, a week! Nobody contacted me in that time, I was calling you 10 times, write on chat countless times, wtite here and what I just hear is just wait. I have a date of activation set to 8 October 2021 in my order page, tody is 12 of October.

Fanny
Fanny

Fanny

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello,

I am very sorry for the delay in activating your offer.

Actions are currently underway on your line to finalize its activation.

You will be contacted when your order can be finalized.
In the meantime, I invite you to use the internet loan key which was recharged on 11/10.

Thank you again for your patience and have a good day.
Fanny, Experte Bouygues Telecom

Téléchargez l’Appli Espace Client sur Android et iPhone
https://bytl.fr/EspaceClientMobile

Momo
KIEREPKA

Momo

Niveau
69 / 100
Today is September 15th, 10 days have passed since the technician's visit and the line is still inactive. When I contact 1064 they only say that the line is in activation and that's how it look for 10 days. No date of activation, nothing! When I contacts via chat in the mobile application, they say to contact 1064. When I write here you can see how it is, but I write it so that you know how this company works. If you can order internet from another company, do so without hesitating. Now I also need to return them 4G router "Internet Garantie" because it's for 45 days. I will be without internet.

Miari
Miari

Miari

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello,

Don't worry about the 4G router. You can keep it until you can use the Bbox, or else we can exchange it.

People who answer you on this forum are not able to help you more. I know that it's hard but for now, you'll have to wait until we call you back.

Thank you for your patience, take care of you.
Miari, Expert Bouygues Telecom

Mon Espace client

--- Placeholder

--- Placeholder

--- Placeholder checkbox

--- Placeholder

Identifiez-vous

pour accéder à votre compte

--- Placeholder

--- Placeholder

--- Placeholder checkbox

--- Placeholder

Mot de passe oublié

Logo Bouygues Telecom

Mon Espace Client à portée de main !

Je saisis mon numéro pour recevoir par SMS un lien de téléchargement de l’application.

Annuler