Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Bbox

4K changé avec Miami, suis pas contenté

I've been loyal with BT for several years, and I paid almost 100E per month only for my BBOX and my Forfait Mobile..
All was ok until last March, I had a problemes with the connections WIFI, Internet at home.
I called service client BT few times and so tired with all the steps...again and again.. then they proposed me to send somebody to come to fixed it..but it didn't solve the problems.

I asked them also to changed the password because the old ones was soooo long; and i have more problems connections since. I tried the new password, didn't work, and old password neither.
I can't connect to my printers and any other devices.
But magicly I can still connect with the wifi on my mobile, and my IPad (I never put the new password in this device)

Suddenly, last week I couldn't connect with the WIFI..just like that, i didn't do anything.. it said lost connection with the BOX,.. I tried to restart the BBOX etc, didn't work..then I called to Service Client BT by phone and he proposed me to change my forfait which I didn't change in years even i paid more than the offers.
I had 4K Modem which i like it because the connection is fast and the box is tiny... and since he changed my forfait with Miami last saturday? the connection become really slow even i didn't yet changing my BBOX - The Miami still on the way

Can I cancel my forfait - because it said i engaged for 12 months until next years? .. i need really fast connection and lots of people is really having problems with BBOX Miami

HELEN
HELEN

HELEN

Niveau
22 / 100
Réponses

Bonjour Helen,

Tout d'abord je vous présente mes excuses pour tous ces désagréments.

Je vois qu'en date d'aujourd'hui vous avez eu mes coéquipiers du 1064 pour une modification de votre offre vers une bbox must pour le 02/09/2021.

J'espère qu'ils ont pu répondre à toutes vos attentes.

Les conseillers du forum restent à votre disposition pour toute autre demande à votre convenance.

Je vous souhaite une excellente après midi.

Corinne, Experte Bouygues Telecom

HELEN
HELEN

HELEN

Niveau
22 / 100
Thank you for your reply and respond to my message.

Yes.. I’ve had the call this morning and she asked me to keep my BBOX 4K and re start it tomorrow morning for it’s working accordingly to my new contract.

I had replay also in other people’s comments about the same subject and with my terrible French (I hope it’s still ok to be understood by the people’s in this forum), I’m questioning about the forfait (abonnements) that I had earlier back to June 2019.. which is only in few months with the correct tariff but the others month was increased. Also there is a changement the tariff in the middle of my contract.. and this last two months, I also have different tariff (tariff normal for my ancien forfaits?)..

Anyway, I felt like I’ve been « robed » excuse me for the word. But honestly, there was a few times I really like your services (the service technique was really patient and nice .. but I hate always to contact them too due many problems with my connections)…
I can’t connect to my SONOS, that’s why I asked last time a technician to come .. but he also couldn’t get the problems.. but he is a nice person.

Anyway, I just hoping the connections will be ok and all my appareils also.

Bonjour helen,

Merci pour votre retour et votre gentillesse.

Je comprends votre insatisfaction sur les soucis rencontrés pour votre connexion bbox, si cela se réitère je vous invite à contacter directement mes coéquipiers du service technique au 1064 plus qualifié sur le sujet qui pourront vous aider.

Merci pour votre patience et votre compréhension.

Je vous souhaite une excellente journée.

Corinne, Experte Bouygues Telecom

Identifiez-vous pour accéder à votre compte

Identifiez-vous

pour accéder à votre compte

--- Placeholder

--- Placeholder

--- Placeholder checkbox

--- Placeholder

Mot de passe oublié

Logo Bouygues Telecom

Mon Espace Client à portée de main !

Je saisis mon numéro pour recevoir par SMS un lien de téléchargement de l’application.

Annuler