Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Réseau mobile

I do not have a connection and have not had one for 2 months. I want to cancel my contract

First I tell you that I am moving and give you a date. Then my internet is disconnected from my old address and has never been reconnected to the new address. I have had no help for 2 months and have had to get another supplier. I need to cancel my contract. I am English speaking and your Sales, Selectra have not been helpful, 1064 cannot help. Its been a difficult experience and I just need to cancel the Contract now.

CHRISTOPHER
CHRISTOPHER

CHRISTOPHER

Niveau
2 / 100
Cedric

Cedric

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Christopher

First of all I would like to apologize for the difficulties you encountered during your move.

We cannot process your termination request on our Assistance and invite you to contact our customer service by telephone at 1064, if you have the possibility, accompanied by a person who can communicate with our services in French.

Thank your for your understanding and have a good day.

Cédric, Expert Bouygues Telecom

Cette réponse vous a-t-elle aidé ?

1 votant

Non (0)

Oui (1)

100%

100% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile

Autres réponses

Cedric
Cedric

Cedric

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Christopher

First of all I would like to apologize for the difficulties you encountered during your move.

We cannot process your termination request on our Assistance and invite you to contact our customer service by telephone at 1064, if you have the possibility, accompanied by a person who can communicate with our services in French.

Thank your for your understanding and have a good day.

Cédric, Expert Bouygues Telecom

Identifiez-vous

pour accéder à votre compte

--- Placeholder

--- Placeholder

--- Placeholder checkbox

--- Placeholder

Mot de passe oublié

Logo Bouygues Telecom

Mon Espace Client à portée de main !

Je saisis mon numéro pour recevoir par SMS un lien de téléchargement de l’application.

Annuler