Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Mon téléphone

First sim undelivered, Second sim after activation got barred (unchange mobile number)

Hi, I ordered a B&U sim on 23rd April (13 euro for 100GB + 10 euro for new sim card). However the sim never got delivered.

So, I visited Bouygues customer care yesterday (3rd May) to discuss about the issue. They proposed me to pay 10 euros for a replaced sim card, and I did. The line got activated and I was using the internet.

As I had not received the previous sim ordered on 23rd April, I accessed my order in "Espace client" and placed a remark "not delivered" and asked for a refund (as i re-paid for the new sim yesterday).

Today, I received an automated email from Bouygues that my line is cancelled, and now I cannot use my sim. It shows "Unknown network".

Kindly, help me to reactivate my sim card to use internet.
If required, reach me via my email address as I do not have a cell number to be contacted.

Please note, as I have just come to France, I neither speak French and don't know many people for getting help.

OMAR SHAHJALAL
OMAR SHAHJALAL

OMAR SHAHJALAL

Niveau
1 / 100
point

Réponses

CARLINE
CARLINE

CARLINE

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Omar,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the incomprehension, the situation encountered and the inconvenience caused. In view of the situation, I have just reactivated your line exceptionally, it will work again within a few hours at most, I invite you to turn your phone off / on again. Regarding the cost of the sim card not received, I have just made a regularization of a value of 10th that you will see appear as a deduction from your monthly bill.

Have a good day.

Carline, Conseillère Bouygues Telecom
Téléchargez l’Appli Espace Client sur Android et iPhone
https://bytl.fr/EspaceClientMobile

MELCHOR
MELCHOR

MELCHOR

Niveau
11 / 100
Have a good day im also the same situation of mr omar i already did to ask my simcard on online and i didnt receive the simcard delivered on so i went to the store yesterday and ask a new sim with the same line my number was 06******83 i used already my simcard yesterday but in this morning i received the email that my line was terminated is there any possible to reactivated my simcard someone who can help me what should i do to reactivated thank you so much in advance

Identifiez-vous

pour accéder à votre compte

--- Placeholder

--- Placeholder

--- Placeholder checkbox

--- Placeholder

Mot de passe oublié

Logo Bouygues Telecom

Mon Espace Client à portée de main !

Je saisis mon numéro pour recevoir par SMS un lien de téléchargement de l’application.

Annuler