Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Mon téléphone

how do I transfer my number from another provider?

I have recently become a Bouygues client. I also have an account with Orange for several years. I want to cancel the account with Orange but keep the number (transfer it to my new Bouygues account) Given how difficult it is to speak to an actual person at this company and that my French is not as good as it might be! Please can someone tell me how to go about this?

DAVID
DAVID

DAVID

Niveau
3 / 100
Hello, Welcome to Bougues Telecom! Please send us a private message with your Orange number and the RIO associated with it. You can contact 3179 from your orange card in order to have it. You will also need to give us your date of birth and your address. Once the request has been taken into account, within 72 hours, your Orange line will be terminated and you will recover your number. Have a good week-end. Lisa, Conseillère de Clientèle Bouygues Telecom

Cette réponse vous a-t-elle aidé ?

0 votant

Non (0)

Oui (0)

0% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile

Autres réponses

Hello, Welcome to Bougues Telecom! Please send us a private message with your Orange number and the RIO associated with it. You can contact 3179 from your orange card in order to have it. You will also need to give us your date of birth and your address. Once the request has been taken into account, within 72 hours, your Orange line will be terminated and you will recover your number. Have a good week-end. Lisa, Conseillère de Clientèle Bouygues Telecom

Identifiez-vous

pour accéder à votre compte

--- Placeholder

--- Placeholder

--- Placeholder checkbox

--- Placeholder

Mot de passe oublié

Logo Bouygues Telecom

Mon Espace Client à portée de main !

Je saisis mon numéro pour recevoir par SMS un lien de téléchargement de l’application.

Annuler