Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Ma commande

Why is Bouygues Telecom not able to track the letters they send?

As it has been the case with many people on the forum, my SIM card has not yet arrived after 3 weeks. Of course, I was offered the option to pick a new card from the store and pay a fee which will be deducted from my invoice. I am a new client, and please allow me to wonder how it is possible that a company like Bouygues sends letters with SIM cards, which they activate according to their convenience, but they cannot make sure that the product they sell reaches the customer. Alternatively, why is the option to get the card yourself not offered from the beginning? It seems way more efficient than the current practice, especially since everyone advertises COVID measures and precautions. I hope the services I will receive in the near future are of higher standards than my experience so far (I encountered some angry employee at the boutique who simply stated it is not his job to explain what happens to the letter and the SIM card). Have a nice day!

MARIA
MARIA

MARIA

Niveau
1 / 100
point

Aucune réponse

Identifiez-vous pour accéder à votre compte

Identifiez-vous

pour accéder à votre compte

--- Placeholder

--- Placeholder

--- Placeholder checkbox

--- Placeholder

Mot de passe oublié

Logo Bouygues Telecom

Mon Espace Client à portée de main !

Je saisis mon numéro pour recevoir par SMS un lien de téléchargement de l’application.

Annuler