Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Ma commande

How can I get my sim card if I wrote the address wrong and when I corrected it I received the wrong sim card?

I ordered a plan and sim card from Bouygues on 9th of April. I put the wrong address accidentally, so I corrected it by clicking 'resend new sim card' on the orders page and typing the new address. This meant that the old sim card would now be deactivated and the new one will be delivered to me.
Yesterday I found the old sim card (with the wrong address) in my mailbox (instead of the new one!). I thought it was the correct sim card so I activated my line. I am not French-speaking so I cannot contact support. I just need to know how to get my sim card now?

MOHAB
MOHAB

MOHAB

Niveau
23 / 100
Réponses

Emmanuelle
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Mohab,

The new sim will be delivered within 3-5 days. but you can use the one you just activated without any problem and put the new one aside.

Have a good day,
Emmanuelle, Conseillère Bouygues Telecom
Téléchargez l’Appli Espace Client sur Android et iPhone
https://bytl.fr/EspaceClientMobile

MOHAB
MOHAB

MOHAB

Niveau
23 / 100
Hello,

I actually did activate the other sim card (which I don't have yet) and bouygues blocked the initial card that was accidentally sent to me after correcting my address.
My guess is there was a mixup and the old card was sent to me instead, since when activating the other card I had to confirm that I received it in the first place (which I mistakenly did as I thought I had the correct sim card). So I think it will not be sent automatically as it appears on my system to be delivered already!

EMILIE
EMILIE

EMILIE

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello,

I suggest that you be contacted by one of my English speaking colleagues. It will be simpler. When are you available ?

Emilie, Conseillère Bouygues Telecom
Téléchargez l’Appli Espace Client sur Android et iPhone
https://bytl.fr/EspaceClientMobile

MOHAB
MOHAB

MOHAB

Niveau
23 / 100
Hello Emilie,

Thanks for your response. I am available at anytime today. I prefer contact through e-mail.

Have a nice day,