Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Bbox

I am being billed for a bbox service I do not have

I am being billed for a bbox service I do not have and have never had. I do not have the equipment (box) and have never been supplied with one which is not surprising since I have not asked for this service. I have sent emails and a written letter to Bouygues all of which have so far been ignored. I want Bouygues to stop billing me and to refund the money they have taken from my bank account to date.

ANDREW
ANDREW

ANDREW

Niveau
2 / 100
Réponses

Christophe
Christophe

Christophe

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Bonjour Andrew,

Je vous envoie un message privé sur votre adresse mail Yahoo afin de faire le point et vous aider.

A tout de suite.

Christophe, Conseiller Bouygues Telecom
Téléchargez l’Appli Espace Client sur Android et iPhone
https://bytl.fr/EspaceClientMobile

MEGAN ELIZABETH
MEGAN ELIZABETH

MEGAN ELIZABETH

Niveau
162 / 750
I am having the same problem. I cant seem to pose a question so hopefully someone will help me here. Money is and clearly has been taken from my account for a box that I do not use FOR MONTHS.

MEGAN ELIZABETH
MEGAN ELIZABETH

MEGAN ELIZABETH

Niveau
162 / 750
19 months to be exact. It is a scandal. When seeing it on my account I assumed it was for my telephone. I must be refunded for this. I am shocked. Can an English speaking person call me please as this is urgent. And I will again be charged today. Thank you kindly

VÉRONIQUE
VÉRONIQUE

VÉRONIQUE

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Megan Elizabeth

Even if you don't use your plan, it is still billed. You must request cancellation. .

Véronique, Conseillère Bouygues Telecom

MEGAN ELIZABETH
MEGAN ELIZABETH

MEGAN ELIZABETH

Niveau
162 / 750
I have not lived in this location box disconnected and I requested a cancelation. This is a real problem. I have cancelled this long ago in a store. It is not possible that I am charged for 19 months!!! When I actually lived in this location I was charged 32 euro and now I see charges of 60.99? This cannot be possible. I have proof of living in another region. It is the responsibility for the customer service to do this correctly when I disconnected. This amount is astronomical when going all the way back to see the charges that I assumed were for my iPhone. Please I need to speak to an english speaking person. Obviously I cancelled this long ago. So it is normal that I am surprised to see that these charges are not my phone but for a Bbox that I cancelled nearly 2 years ago. I really need to speak to someone about this... this is not just one charge we are talking about 19 months of charges. I cancelled this when I moved to the south of France from Ampuis.

MEGAN ELIZABETH
MEGAN ELIZABETH

MEGAN ELIZABETH

Niveau
162 / 750
I am a bit surprised to have this kind of answer... This is clearly someones mistake at Bouygues. Please help me with this situation. Thank you

jean-mary
jean-mary

jean-mary

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Mrs,

I am Jean-Mary.

Bouygues points of sale are not authorized to terminate subscriptions. You should have called us for that.

Please send a supporting document from meggsmoore75@gmail.com to service.clients@bouyguestelecom indicating the date on which you moved into your new accommodation in Antibes.

I will submit your complaint to my team manager and get back to you.

Where are the equipments located? did you leave them at the Bouygues store? Have you been provided with proof of return?

To read to you.

Jean Mary, Conseiller Bouygues Telecom

MEGAN ELIZABETH
MEGAN ELIZABETH

MEGAN ELIZABETH

Niveau
162 / 750
Hello Jean-Mary, I have called before and told them I was cancelling, then in a store was told that it was still there not cancelled and it would be handled properly, so I assumed this was the case and I could trust what I was being told. I have just calculated 987.86 euro from the time that I moved from AMPUIS. September 2019 I left AMPUIS and took all the steps needed to cancel this subscription. I did everything that I needed to do. I really appreciate everyone responding so quickly, but this is not something that I should not suffer for when I took all the right steps. The equipment was shipped to Bouygues by a friend/my neighbour in Ampuis. This is almost 1000 euro I have been charged. If the equipment was not received it is still not justifiable to charge one for 987.86. Please help me with this situation. Thanks so much Jane-Mary

MEGAN ELIZABETH
MEGAN ELIZABETH

MEGAN ELIZABETH

Niveau
162 / 750
The equipment should have been received.

MEGAN ELIZABETH
MEGAN ELIZABETH

MEGAN ELIZABETH

Niveau
162 / 750
Having been a very good customer for several years I hope that this will be resolved for me. I will send by email my rental contract which begins September 2019. Thanks again.

jean-mary
jean-mary

jean-mary

Niveau
5000 / 5000

So please send us the document that indicates that you no longer live in Ampuis and that mentionnate the date you moved to Antibes ,

MEGAN ELIZABETH
MEGAN ELIZABETH

MEGAN ELIZABETH

Niveau
162 / 750
I have just sent you my bail from September 2019 with details of our conversation.

MEGAN ELIZABETH
MEGAN ELIZABETH

MEGAN ELIZABETH

Niveau
162 / 750
I have just received an email saying the address that I sent it to is not good. Can you please send me the correct address?

jean-mary
jean-mary

jean-mary

Niveau
5000 / 5000

service.clients@bouyguestelecom.fr

I apologize for the previous mistake.

MEGAN ELIZABETH
MEGAN ELIZABETH

MEGAN ELIZABETH

Niveau
162 / 750
OK, I have forwarded the email to the new address that you have sent me. Can you let me know that it has been received? Thanks, Megan

jean-mary
jean-mary

jean-mary

Niveau
5000 / 5000

I have just received your email.

I forwarded your case to my team manager.

I will get back to you within 48 working hours.

MEGAN ELIZABETH
MEGAN ELIZABETH

MEGAN ELIZABETH

Niveau
162 / 750
I was just responded to that my contract is not eligible! It is a scan of my bail. This is absurd.

MEGAN ELIZABETH
MEGAN ELIZABETH

MEGAN ELIZABETH

Niveau
162 / 750
A person by the name of AMIR responded this to me and then I received your email. Can you please confirm that my Bail has been received and seen properly. Thanks again

jean-mary
jean-mary

jean-mary

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Iam now in charge of your case.

Be sure il will contact you within the communicated deadline.

MEGAN ELIZABETH
MEGAN ELIZABETH

MEGAN ELIZABETH

Niveau
162 / 750
Wonderful. Thank you again for your speedy responses.

Megan Piguet

MEGAN ELIZABETH
MEGAN ELIZABETH

MEGAN ELIZABETH

Niveau
162 / 750
Hello, I would like to know how this has been handled. I have received an sms stating that my line is finally being cut in April? I need an explanation for these fractures for almost 1000 euro. Thank you, Megan

MEGAN ELIZABETH
MEGAN ELIZABETH

MEGAN ELIZABETH

Niveau
162 / 750
If this is how the response is to my issue which is extremely negligent on the side of your company, I will ask my lawyer to handle this. This is a large amount of money that I should have never paid for. I cancelled the box and you have proof that I have not lived in AMPUIS since 2 years. Regards, Megan Piguet

Lisa
Lisa

Lisa

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Megan,
I ask that a bilingual colleague take care of you.
Thank you for your patience.
Lisa, Conseillère de Clientèle Bouygues Telecom

MEGAN ELIZABETH
MEGAN ELIZABETH

MEGAN ELIZABETH

Niveau
162 / 750
Hello Lisa, Thank you very much. I have been speaking with a Jean Mary on this forum so I do not understand... I appreciate your response. I have all proof of around 900 euro that was pulled from my account after I was told that my bbox was cancelled. Once on the phone and once in a store. I would never imagined such a mistake, but surely here we are. Thanks again. Megan Piguet

jean-mary
jean-mary

jean-mary

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello,

I send you a private mail in order to continue the exchange.