Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Ma commande

SIMM card is not delivered, were is my SIMM card?

Bonjour,

I ordered a SIMM card on 13 août, No 567860031. "Date de livraison estimée Entre le 14 août 2020 et le 21 août 2020".

Untill now, Friday 28 août, nothing has arrived?

I was not able to track the order, but the line is already activated and I can not use it?

Can you please help me?

Kind regards,

Arnold

ARNOLD
ARNOLD

ARNOLD

Niveau
13 / 100
Réponses

Audrey
Audrey

Audrey

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Bonjour Arnold,

La réception de votre carte SIM peut prendre jusqu’à 10 jours. Des retards peuvent être occasionnés lorsque des offres sont victimes de leur succès. Nous comprenons cependant votre impatience.

Avez-vous vérifié que :

Si, 15 jours après la commande, vous n’avez toujours pas reçu votre carte SIM, vous pouvez contacter notre numéro dédié au 09 81 66 26 66 (appel gratuit depuis un mobile Bouygues Telecom ou facturé au prix d'un appel local depuis un fixe). Nos équipes feront le nécessaire pour vous faire parvenir une nouvelle carte SIM le cas échéant.

Encore merci pour votre patience, Audrey, conseillère Bouygues Telecom

ARNOLD
ARNOLD

ARNOLD

Niveau
13 / 100
Hello Audrey,

I phoned to the above number, on september 9 th, a very kind lady helped me, checked my adres, to make sure that the adress was okay ( same as EDF) and promissed me to send to me the SIMM again, I had to wait for 5- 8 days, it is now the 28 th of september and I still did not receive the SIMM? I am desperatedly waiting for the SIMM to do my work. The lady told me that I can go to a shop. to get the SIMM myselve. I want to go to DIJON today to get it. Is that possible and can I go there or do you first have to prepare the SIMM. The lady told me I had to pay 20 Euro's, which I will receive later back. That is not a problem, I really need to have the SIMM as soon as possible. Pleaase help and advise. Thank you very much. please arespond to my email for instructions. I hope i can make it work today.

Thank you very much,

Arnold

Anthony
Anthony

Anthony

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Arnold, I see that you picked up a sim card in the store yesterday. So I validated a refund of 20e to be used on your next invoice.
Thank you for your trust.

Anthony, Conseiller Bouygues Telecom
Téléchargez l’Appli Espace Client sur Android et iPhone
https://bytl.fr/EspaceClientMobile