Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Bbox

When will the XDSL box be activated?

I have ordered the internet box on 4th of August, and received the box on 7th of August. On my account the estimated time for activation was 3 days ago ( 20th of August), so definitely passed! I have not received an sms for activation, and Bouygues called me once, but the councellor could not speak to me, because they needed an authorisation to speak English. This is ridiculous, this is an international environment, big enough City with a lot of foreign clients, who live in France! Can someone call me and speak to me in English? I have been to three Bouygues stores, but the sales people can not help me - they keep telling to wait - but wait for what? Do we need a technician to be sent to our house? Do we need to re-open a new line - I do not know if the wires have been cut? I have taken two expensive mobile phone contracts alongside the Box, TV, phone - it all needs to work as I require internet for work. My mobile number is *********, Natalia

NATALIA
NATALIA

NATALIA

Niveau
2 / 100
Réponses

VENKATA
VENKATA

VENKATA

Niveau
12 / 100
Yes Natalia. I also took Bbox on 28th November and till now no status. I had orange earlier which I deactivated. Now I do not have any internet connection in my home. I do not know when will the Bbox will get activated as I did not receive any SMS. I do not know French and I had to take the help of French speaking friends. The customer care (in fact it is customer don't care number) number gives only automatic voice and no human being on the other side. However, I got the mail that I will be charged for the internet service and will be deducted from my bank next month. Charging the customer by not providing any service. At least Orange has English speaking customer care number. Bouygues do not have that. The name should be changed to BOGUS Telecom.