Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Ma facture

Why Bouygues assistant changed my subscription without telling me that i would pay more expensive?

Hello Bouygues,

I am very disappointed with your service. Honestly my first subscription was for "Série spéciale B & YOU 50 Go" and I paid 9.99 euro for almost 3.5 YEARS. Then suddenly, Bouygues changed my subscription without send me any email (not after my call on 4 May 2020) to "Forfait B & You 70 Go" for 11.99 euro.

Due to language barrier, I explained that I did not agree with this changing and then followed up by one of your assistant who can speak English, told me that he changed the offer to give me back my first offer of 9.99 euro and even i will got reimbursement for the difference that I have paid.

However, this assistant changed my subscription WITHOUT telling me that i will pay more expensive, 24.99 euro, which was not mentioned in our call.

I send again the question into forum last friday (3 July) and get call on saturday (4 July) that mentioned i will received discount 15 euro. However it's only ONE month, not changed back my subscription to 9.99 euro/11.99 euro.

This is very annoying because "WITHOUT TELLING" me that i would pay more, instead of explain. Please check your record of our call since Bouygues record all calls.

So please kindly follow up on this. I want fairness and clearly communication.

ERICK
ERICK

ERICK

Niveau
14 / 100
Réponses

VÉRONIQUE
VÉRONIQUE

VÉRONIQUE

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Erick
I'm sorry for the awkward situation you experienced

Following your discussion with customer service today, I can confirm that the necessary has been done on your line.

Have a good day

Véronique, Bouygues Telecom
Téléchargez l’Appli Espace Client sur Android et iPhone
https://bytl.fr/EspaceClientMobile