Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Bbox

my box contract got changed without my permission

I have already a box from Bouygues. last Saturday, a stranger (turns out it's one of Bouygues staff) called me to promote your new box offer, I let her continue speaking for politeness. she was super active selling the new box offer and helped me make the appointment and checked with me my mailing address for sending the new box and stuff. then she read me the contract but I didn't agree to change my box contract at the last minute. she said it's fine, then she tried to call back twice but I did not pick up. what made me angry is that, I received the message saying that I've changed my box offer. BUT I DID NOT. now I received message saying that the box is sent on the way. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. I DID NOT PERMIT TO CHANGE MY BOX OFFER. someone who speaks English better come to call me solving this problem, otherwise I will cancel all my contract with Bouygues.

DI M.
DI M.

DI M.

Niveau
12 / 100
Réponses

Miari R.
Miari R.

Miari R.

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Di,

First of all, I'd like to apologize about what happened.

We made some changes in order to get you back on your original offer. If you receive some new Bbox, don't claim it, it will be sent back to Bouygues Telecom.

Have a nice day,
Miari, Conseiller Woobees Bouygues Telecom

DI M.
DI M.

DI M.

Niveau
12 / 100
Hello Miari,

Thanks for the reply.
I checked the bill of this month, and the charged fee was different. so obviously my offer has changed. I'm not sure what changes you made, but it didn't solve the problem. could you look at it again? I'm still using the old box and old offer, how could Bouygues charge me with the new offer price?? shouldn't you pay me back? awaiting for your solution!

Hello, you have found your old offer, but it has increased by 2 € per month without possible refusal on your part. An email was sent to you on January 15 on this subject, take a good look at your spam emails. Lisa, Conseillère de Clientèle Bouygues Telecom