Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Ma facture

Mobile network suspended since I received my SIM still charged

I purchased my Bouygues line on 10th of September. I received my sim on 17th of September. My line was activated and then suspended. I tried calling the 1064 helpline and they ask me to call fraud service and when I call fraud service there is just a recorded tape playing again and again. I am a non French speaker and it is extremely difficult for me to find someone who would again and again help me to contact Bouygues. It seems all Bougues is doing is sending me in round wheel of calling fraud service and customer care. I am unable to cancel my line from my account. Even though my line is suspended you are deducting money from my account for my monthly bill.
I WANT TO TERMINATE MY NUMBER WITHOUT ANY CHARGE AS SINCE THE DAY I HAVE PURCHASED YOUR SIM I HAVE NOT USED IT A SINGLE DAY AND ALSO WANT MY MONEY CHARGED FOR THIS MONTH BACK

ARNAB
ARNAB

ARNAB

Niveau
2 / 100
Réponses

CARLINE
CARLINE

CARLINE

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello,

your line is definitively terminated since 04/11. The fraud service is currently in charge of your file, we can not act on it. I invite you again to contact the service dedicated to 09 81 660 400 / Choice 2. The fraud service is open from Monday to Friday from 10h to 15h. Thank you for your understanding.

Carline, Conseillère Bouygues Telecom
Téléchargez l’Appli Espace Client sur Android et iPhone
http://po.st/ECBytel

Identifiez-vous

pour accéder à votre compte

--- Placeholder

--- Placeholder

--- Placeholder checkbox

--- Placeholder

Mot de passe oublié

Logo Bouygues Telecom

Mon Espace Client à portée de main !

Je saisis mon numéro pour recevoir par SMS un lien de téléchargement de l’application.

Annuler