Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Ma commande

How to request refund for SIM card delivery delay?

Commande n522424293.

I purchased a plan online on 06/02 and was charged 10euro for the SIM card, which was was automatically activated the following day. Today, 19 days after the order, I have still not received my SIM card and have been charged a 10,31euro monthly cost without being able to use the service.

I even went to a store for help, but was informed that they couldn't do anything because the purchase was done online. How do I go about asking for a refund for this monthly fee and for the SIM card (in case it does not arrive at all).

Kind regards,
Mateus

MATEUS GIOVANI
MATEUS GIOVANI

MATEUS GIOVANI

Niveau
20 / 100
Réponses

MATEUS GIOVANI
MATEUS GIOVANI

MATEUS GIOVANI

Niveau
20 / 100
I tried to call them on 09 81 66 26 66, but unfortunately my French is not too good and they don't speak English. Are there any other options?

MATEUS GIOVANI
MATEUS GIOVANI

MATEUS GIOVANI

Niveau
20 / 100
Hello,

Thank you for the help.

Friday I went to a store, but they said they could not help (because it was bought online) and gave me the number for contact (09 81 66 26 66), which unfortunately wasn't able to solve my problem. I will try to go to a different store tomorrow for the new sim card.

Nevertheless, if I wanted a refund for the month I wasn't able to use, would 09 81 66 26 66 be the only option?

Thanks