Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Ma commande

I need help, bouygues telecom try to steal my money!

Hello,

first of all, I need help, bouygues telecom trying to steal more money from me. 3 months ago I resigned of BBOX Miami before the end of the contract. I resigned because for 3 months they was unable to provide services to my new address. No technican was at my new address. I have repeatedly asked for a technician's visit, contact, help. NO, they just billed me with another facture, another this, another that, another 100 euro there, thats SCAM !!!

But, f*** it, I resigned I returned them bbox by "Point Relais" before the date they provide me, I have signed papers for that from Point Relais. About two weeks from when I returned bbox they still sending me sms messages that they will bill me with more then 300 euros because I didnt returned them Bbox. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never used so bad telecom like this one. Why they want to steal more money from me? I gave them them back their equipment so why they send messages that they did not receive it and threaten me?
I do not want to deal with this company any more, ever.

KIEREPKA
KIEREPKA

KIEREPKA

Niveau
25 / 100
ISABELLE

ISABELLE

Niveau
41 / 100
Vous êtes des brigands!!! Des menteurs.. des voleurs.. vous m avez contacter par démarchages m affirmant une offre sensation 50 giga .. Et je m aperçois espèces de fabuleux enculés que vous vous êtes foutus de ma gueule .. par hasard en activant votre enfpiree de carte Sim que ce n est qu un putain de forfait 5giga
Vous ne savez pas à qui vous avez à faire !!! Je vous contacte dès demain aux heures ouvrables . Et dans la foulée j engage des procédures judiciaires ainsi qu un dépôt de plainte (la conversation ayant été enregistrée par vos soins ) et j en cause 50 millions de consommateurs!!!!

Cette réponse vous a-t-elle aidé ?

1 votant

Non (0)

Oui (1)

100%

100% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile

Autres réponses

hello I reassure you I am here to help you I send you a private message

Frédérique, Conseillère Bouygues Telecom
Téléchargez l’Appli Espace Client sur Android et iPhone
http://po.st/ECBytel

KIEREPKA
KIEREPKA

KIEREPKA

Niveau
25 / 100
I was sending many emails to this company, nobody is answering, they stolen me 250 euro, in next week I will go to local police station to report this.

Hello, I do not have any trace of these emails. Thank you to send us the return slip please so that we do the necessary. Thank you
Michael, Conseiller Bouygues Telecom

KIEREPKA
KIEREPKA

KIEREPKA

Niveau
25 / 100
Here is proof that I was sending emails many time - https://imgur.com/a/kuywvsD

It's a screenshot from my iPad it shows my email client protonmail and one of emails I was sending to this company. With attached document.

ISABELLE
ISABELLE

ISABELLE

Niveau
41 / 100
Vous êtes des brigands!!! Des menteurs.. des voleurs.. vous m avez contacter par démarchages m affirmant une offre sensation 50 giga .. Et je m aperçois espèces de fabuleux enculés que vous vous êtes foutus de ma gueule .. par hasard en activant votre enfpiree de carte Sim que ce n est qu un putain de forfait 5giga
Vous ne savez pas à qui vous avez à faire !!! Je vous contacte dès demain aux heures ouvrables . Et dans la foulée j engage des procédures judiciaires ainsi qu un dépôt de plainte (la conversation ayant été enregistrée par vos soins ) et j en cause 50 millions de consommateurs!!!!

Hello, Thank u so much.

I just trigger the revival with the logistics service for the refund.

Yours truly.
Michael, Conseiller Bouygues Telecom

GOPINADH
GOPINADH

GOPINADH

Niveau
12 / 100
Why I got bill if 45 euros except my mobile plan I’m not using anything now I need to pay 45 euros it’s showing in my bill. I have no idea if the Bouygues services I have used without my knowledge please do take care of my situation please