Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Bbox

Customer service in English?

Bonjour,

I have a BBox and modem in my apartment in Toulouse and recently had a power outage. (I have had an account with Bouygues since September 2016.) When the power returned, the surge might have damaged the modem and/or router. The router now blinks red for 'Internet' and the modem only has one green light.

Does Bouygues offer customer service help in English over the phone so that I can check if the devices are damaged and need to be replaced?

Merci beaucoup,
Nick

Anonyme
Anonyme

Anonyme

Niveau
1 / 100
point

Réponses

ALABI
ALABI

ALABI

Niveau
10 / 100
My SIM card internet is not moving faster anymore

BLESSING
BLESSING

BLESSING

Niveau
13 / 100
good evening
give me the number to call cusmaer care service
am asking becauseam supose tto pay 2 euro but they brought 9 euros for me why please

Anonyme
Anonyme

Anonyme

Niveau
5000 / 5000
call customer service at 614 or 1064 or from abroad +33 660 614 614

SUNIL
SUNIL

SUNIL

Niveau
11 / 100
I requested a sim with my old lyca number but received a new number....

Anonyme
Anonyme

Anonyme

Niveau
5000 / 5000
Hi,
Don't worry, while waiting for the transfer of your old lyca number, a temporary number has been assigned.
The portability of your mobile number is automatically done after 3 or 4 working days minimum (excluding Sundays and public holidays). You will be notified by SMS / Mail of the date and time slot of the portability of your number.
Regards

NICOLETTE
NICOLETTE

NICOLETTE

Niveau
11 / 100
I have a huawei LTE cube that has not been working for months.
in the shop I am not helped, I am very angry and want my
cancel subscription, where can I do this?

Bonjour Nicolette,

Je suis navrée du désagrément, merci de contacter notre service technique au 1064 afin qu'ils puissent intervenir et vous aider

Bonne journée

Alexandra, Conseillère Bouygues Telecom
Téléchargez l’Appli Espace Client sur Android et iPhone
https://bytl.fr/EspaceClientMobile

UMANG
UMANG

UMANG

Niveau
12 / 100
I raised the cancellation request for my BBox line as I am travelling back to India and the request is accepted. I got the mail to return the equipment by showing QR code to the Relais Colis. But I have not received the QR code to return the equipment.
I am not able to reach to 1064 or 614. Please help me as I need to return the equipment before 27 November.

Gaëlle
Gaëlle

Gaëlle

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Umang,

I invite you to return the equipment to the Bouygues Télécom store of your choice. It will be easier.

Excellent day,
Gaëlle , Bouygues Telecom
Téléchargez l’Appli Espace Client sur Android et iPhone
https://bytl.fr/EspaceClientMobile