Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Bbox

my BBox internet cannot work, internet lamp @ is red, need a technician.

previously I used FREE box(ADSL). I switch to Bouygues and subscribed BBox on 15/12/2017, and on 27/12/2017 I received a short message from bouygTel that my BBox is activated.
but today 30/12/2017 when I connect my BBox to the ADSL line and turn over power, the internet cannot work. Internet icon @ in my Bbox is red and steady, the Wifi icon is white and steady. I connect my mobile to BBox WIFI by SSID and password written on the back of BBox, There is no internet connection. furthermore there is no DSL lamp behind of my Box.

I have rebooted my BBox many times and even I have reset 2 times, but the internet icon is still red, no internet.

please support to solve the problem, I appreciate if you can ask technician to visit my home and solve the problem. thanks

number of Serie: 12560 17301 07831
fix line on this BBox : 09 87 05 18 20

WENHAO C.
WENHAO C.

WENHAO C.

Niveau
53 / 100
Réponses

WENHAO C.
WENHAO C.

WENHAO C.

Niveau
53 / 100
add info: my customer number is 8255490

Céline G.
Céline G.

Céline G.

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hi Wenhao,

No ADSL signal on your Bbox, we are going to check one point to see why the services do not work. First of all, have you been in contact with another internet provider ? The signal is cut at the very beginning of your phone line, this dysfunction occurs when another provider take back the line - if you did not end your contract with your former provider for example.

Céline, Conseillère Bouygues Telecom
Téléchargez l’Appli Espace Client sur Android et iPhone
http://po.st/ECBytel

WENHAO C.
WENHAO C.

WENHAO C.

Niveau
53 / 100
Hi, glad to receive your message. Will you connect to my BBox to check signal? this afternoon I turned off my BBox, now I have turned on my BBox. I will leave my BBox turn on ever.

one more info about my previous internet provider: I have cancelled internet contract with FREE in 15/12/2017, I have received confirmation email from FREE that the FREE internet service will be terminated by end of Dec 2017. my FREE box has no signal from yesterday, but BBox cannot work now.

WENHAO C.
WENHAO C.

WENHAO C.

Niveau
53 / 100
my BBox still fail to connect internet. the internet icon @ is red.

WENHAO C.
WENHAO C.

WENHAO C.

Niveau
53 / 100
Hi, do Bouygues telecom work today? my BBox still cannot connect to internet today. Is bouygues telecom solving this problem?

WENHAO C.
WENHAO C.

WENHAO C.

Niveau
53 / 100
now the internet is OK. thanks

Céline G.
Céline G.

Céline G.

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Wenhao,

Sorry if you did not have an answer before mine. We do not all speak english here ;). Happy to know that your services are ok.

If you are in need of further informations about your services, feel free to ask here,we stay available.

Have a good day.

Céline, Conseillère Bouygues Telecom

IBIJOKE M.
IBIJOKE M.

IBIJOKE M.

Niveau
11 / 100
onne soirée
Mon internet BBox ne fonctionne pas. Le voyant @ clignote en rouge et l'icône du téléphone est rouge fixe.
J'ai redémarré plusieurs fois ne fonctionne toujours pas. Mon numéro Bbox est le 0982279948, merci de m'aider. Je suis incapable de travailler.

RADOSLAW JAKUB S.
RADOSLAW JAKUB S.

RADOSLAW JAKUB S.

Niveau
12 / 100
Hello,
I have the same problem as my predecessor @WENHAO C. Agreement signed 7/11/18. On Friday 16/11 I received a message that my line is already active and that everything will be active within the next 48 hours. Today is 21/11 and the internet diode is still burning red. I am a new tenant of a flat and from what I know, for a long time no one has used the Internet on these lines, so there should be no problem with an old operator.
I do not know if I should order a technique or the problem can be solved remotely.
I am asking for help in solving the problem

BOX IMEI: 124601834214534
LINE number: 09 83 62 93 72

thank you in advance
Radek

NITI R.
NITI R.

NITI R.

Niveau
54 / 100
Hello My bbox is not working. The internet@ light is red although I have received the Sms that my services are activated. Could you please check it? My series number is 125216652716509
The fixed line number is

NITI R.
NITI R.

NITI R.

Niveau
54 / 100
Add information: the fixed line number of my box is 09XXXXXXXX

Céline G.
Céline G.

Céline G.

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Niti,

I hide your phone number to avoid the collection of your personal informations on a public forum.

Here is a tutorial, it explains you how to plug your Bbox : https://www.assistance.bouyguestelecom.fr/internet-bbox/i....

Is everyhting correct at home according to the instructions in the link above ?

Céline, Conseillère technique Bouygues Telecom

NITI R.
NITI R.

NITI R.

Niveau
54 / 100
Hello Celine
Yes I connected the box as per the instructions but I still have red light in the @. I have white light only in the power and WiFi. I can connect to wifi on my phone with the key provided but there is no internet connection available in the box. Is there anything else I can try? I have unplugged the power button and waited but it doesn’t work still. Could you check if the line is active?

Thanks
Niti

Céline G.
Céline G.

Céline G.

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hi Niti,

Yes, your line is active - but DSL signal is not running on it.

How many phone plugs have you got in your home ? Is your Bbox installed on the phone plug next to your main door ? Have you got a phone plug called "DTI" or "TEST" at home - in general next to the electric meter box in home ?

NITI R.
NITI R.

NITI R.

Niveau
54 / 100
Hello
I have one T shaped plug inside the house and one circle one. It is not near the main door but inside the house. No there is no DTI/test written on that. Also I don’t have the DTI/Test box.
What to do now?

Niti

NITI R.
NITI R.

NITI R.

Niveau
54 / 100
Hello
I have one T shaped plug inside the house and one circle one. It is not near the main door but inside the house. No there is no DTI/test written on that. Also I don’t have the DTI/Test box.
What to do now?

Niti

Céline G.
Céline G.

Céline G.

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Niti,

As I told you during our conversation on the phone, I opened an intervention on your DSL line for the dysfunction of your Bbox services.

A France Telecom (historical operator on french lines) technician will see what is wrong on the line tomorrow, between 3 p.m and 6 p.m (he can come at home between 3 and 5). Don't worry if he's not coming at your home : he can work directly on your line, outside the building.

I added 100 Gb on your 4G internet key, if you need more data, you can ask here.

You can follow the actions on your line on your Espace Client Bbox, section "assistance" - or directly on the link "incident en cours" under the picture of your Bbox on the website.

You will have an automatic refund on the first bill (or the next one at the latest) for the days we had to work to have your Bbox services working.

Feel free to ask here in case of need, I stay available to help you - and sorry for my rather rusted english :).

Have a good day,

NUR HAMIZAH B.
NUR HAMIZAH B.

NUR HAMIZAH B.

Niveau
11 / 100
Hi,

I am having the same problem, my internet suddenly stop working. No light at WAN connection.

Can you advise me on this matter. Thank you