Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Ma facture

I have selected the plan for B&YOU 50Go with unlimited international call. why am i being charged 366EUR?

I have selected the plan for B&YOU 50Go with unlimited international calsl. I have made calls only on one landline number(fixe) to India during this first month of service. I chose Bouygues because I had free international calling. Why am i being charged 366EUR for calls made to fixe as India comes under the list of countries where the International calling is free.?

Anonyme
Anonyme

Anonyme

Niveau
14 / 100
Réponses

MARC
MARC

MARC

Niveau
5000 / 5000
Hello,

Some B&YOU 50 Go plans do not have international calls
either towards mobiles numbers or landlines ones
That's why you were charged for these calls ..

What is included are calls from UE* to France and UE* but only WHEN roaming outside of France .
And also 10 Go when used inside following countries

*Açores (Les), Allemagne, Angleterre, Autriche, Baléares (Les), Belgique, Bulgarie, Canaries (Les), Chypre, Corfou, Crète, Croatie, Cyclades (Les), Danemark, Ecosse, Espagne, Estonie, Finlande, Gibraltar, Grèce, Guernesey, Hongrie, Iles Aland, Ile de Man, Ile de Wight, Ile Rhodes, Irlande, Irlande du Nord, Italie, Jersey, Lettonie, Lituanie, Luxembourg, Madère, Malte, Pays de Galles, Pays-Bas, Pologne, Portugal, République tchèque, Roumanie, Sardaigne, Sicile, Slovaquie, Slovénie, Suède, Andorre, Iles Féroé, Islande, Liechtenstein, Norvège, Vatican, Saint Marin.

Regards

MARC
MARC

MARC

Niveau
5000 / 5000
I think that you made a mistake with the Sensation 50 Go plan ( 41.99€ / month )
or with standard B&You 50 Go ( 24.99€ / month )
These ones have got unlimited calls to India landlines
https://www.bouyguestelecom.fr/forfaits-mobiles/forfaits-...

Maybe yours is a special offer which does'not have illimited calls to 120 countries.

Regards