Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Ma facture

Why the facture for my mobile is 30.63 euro? Why it cost 30.63 Euro, it should be 2.99 euro per month.

Why the facture for my mobile is 30.63 euro?
I opened this line because it was only 2.99 Euro per month. After then I find the calling for China is not free and I transformed to the Free Mobile.

Why it cost 30.63 Euro, it should be 2.99 euro per month.

Anonyme
Anonyme

Anonyme

Niveau
48 / 100
Hello,
it seems serveral customers had this probleme its due to a bug in their system.You should call the customer service at 614 to do a complaint or you still wait here that a customer service agent take care of your probleme
Best regards

Cette réponse vous a-t-elle aidé ?

0 votant

Non (0)

Oui (0)

0% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile

Autres réponses

Cedric
Cedric

Cedric

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Abuduaizezi,

After checking your file, I note that you have subscribed to two mobile subscriptions.

The 07 ..... 02 is of course on an offer to 2,99 € / month while the 07 ...... 01 is on the package B & YOU 20Go to 24.99 € / month. I inform you that it was possible to subscribe only to one promotion per household.

Also I inform you that line 07 ..... 01 was the 13/04/2017, so you will have a closing invoice which will be published on 06/05/2017 which will include a refund of the fixed price for the period not usable .

Have a good day.

Cédric, Conseiller Bouygues Telecom
Téléchargez l’Appli Espace Client sur Android, iPhone ou Windows Phone http://po.st/ECBytel

Hello,
it seems serveral customers had this probleme its due to a bug in their system.You should call the customer service at 614 to do a complaint or you still wait here that a customer service agent take care of your probleme
Best regards

Anonyme
Anonyme

Anonyme

Niveau
48 / 100
Hello Cédric,
Sorry for my bad French and also for my bad English. When I opened first line for my wife I see in french that only one promotion for one person. I think it is ok for us because we are two person, and I never realized it is only for one household. Since I use the Bbox at home, and I ordered throughout my Bbox account but use two different name (my name and my wife name). If it is only allowed for one per household, why their allowed me pay 2,99 Euro for both line in the beginning? more specifically:

1. if it is only one promotion for one household, after I opened first line for my wife, it should not allow for me opened second line for me since it is not same price. Or the price should be change automatically to 24.99 euro since I used same Bbox account for my registration (because in my Bbox account I have all of the bank information and it is convenient for me when I opened new line).
2. if it is only one promotion for one household, why it allowed me pay 12,99 Euro (2.99 euro per month, 10 euro for SIM card) when I opened second line? It should be something like that 34,99 euro. If I see this, I never opened the second line.

sorry for my problem, but I still do not agree with you explanation. Even there refund me half of the money but Bouygues should not charge me like that.

Thank you