Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Bbox Miami

internet and telephonie not working

Hello,
Since 18th February, my internet and telephonie stopped working. I checked the cables and even restarted and reset my bbox miami, but still @ light is red and wifi plus ADSL light is not there.
I booked a complaint on 20th Feb, but till date no one responded to the complaint,
My incident no, is SAV xDSL0001349276.
Can you please tell me that how much time will it take to solve the problem????

Anonyme
Anonyme

Anonyme

Niveau
89 / 100
Hi,

Here is the code you must communicate in a Bouygues Telecom shop (the one you want) : A19AC306. They will give you a 4G hotspot - feel free to ask how it works, they will explain you.

Once the network ok on your line at home, we xill send you a SMS to remind you to give us back this hotspot.

We stay available in case in need.

Have a good day,

Céline, Conseillère Bouygues Telecom
Téléchargez l’Appli Espace Client sur Android, iPhone ou Windows Phone http://po.st/ECBytel

Cette réponse vous a-t-elle aidé ?

1 votant

Non (1)

Oui (0)

0%

0% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile

Autres réponses

Harold
Harold

Harold

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello, we apologize for this malfunction and for the gene caused. An incident is currently ongoing on your file. We have transmitted this incident to France Telecom so that it can intervene on your line or the malfunction is currently located. We await a return from them in order to be able to come back to you and confirm the resolution of this incident.

Would you like us to give you a code to recover a 4G box in the shop as long as the incident is resolved? Because it can still last a few days.

Harold, Conseiller Bouygues Telecom
Téléchargez l’Appli Espace Client sur Android, iPhone ou Windows Phone http://po.st/ECBytel

Anonyme
Anonyme

Anonyme

Niveau
89 / 100
Thanks harold. Hope this malfunction will be solved soon.

You can give me the CODE to recover Bbox. Also, please tell me the procedure how can I recover it.
Thanks

Hi,

Here is the code you must communicate in a Bouygues Telecom shop (the one you want) : A19AC306. They will give you a 4G hotspot - feel free to ask how it works, they will explain you.

Once the network ok on your line at home, we xill send you a SMS to remind you to give us back this hotspot.

We stay available in case in need.

Have a good day,

Céline, Conseillère Bouygues Telecom

BOUFAING
BOUFAING

BOUFAING

Niveau
242 / 750
bonjour, ca promet car moi je n'ai plus internet et telephone depuis hier ! bbox miami fibre qui fonctionne quand elle veut et ralenti le debit en plus quand elle veut...pas fiable exactement comme sfr... pas sure de rester plus d'un an (je suis coincee 1 an) tres decue . j'espere que ca ne va pas durer !

Anonyme
Anonyme

Anonyme

Niveau
11 / 100
Exactly the same situation here. The internet suddenly stopped a few days ago. restarted it several times, but nothing changes. I went to the Bouygues shop but the referred me to the French helpline (that I could not reach). there seems to be not option on the website to ask for a technician. really hope this can be fixed as I am still paying.