Message d'alerte Bouygues Telecom Lien cliquable

Ma facture

I was re-blocked after less than 24 hours without any explanation whatsoever !!!

Hi,

Mi number is 07-61-58-6464. My service was cut off in the middle of the Christmas Holidays.

Yesterday I had my service restored, after paying 105 EUR. Some some unknown reason, this restoration lasted less than 24 hours!

This morning it has been re-blocked, with no explanation whatsoever.

Furthermore, this situation is so badly organized that there is not even anybody to answer the customer service line at 614. Apparently, Bouygues is organized enough to block my line, but not organized enough to restore it, or even to explain in advance what is going on. Also, when I went to a Bouygues store yesterday, I was only told that nobody in the store is willing to help me or take responsibility for Bouygues' shortcomings in any way.
Honestly, I'm not sure why they are even there if that is the true nature of the matter (but I suspect it's actually a joke).

WHAT IS GOING ON?
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?
CAN I PLEASE HAVE AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS SORT OF BEHAVIOR?
WHEN CAN I HAVE MY LINE RESTORED?

In any case, I am really enjoying the Christmas present that Bouygues have given me.

Does Bouygues realize that if this sort of behavior continues, it might be prudent for me to simply take my business elsewhere. This is a competitive marketplace after all.

MAXENS
MAXENS

MAXENS

Niveau
53 / 100
Réponses

MARC
MARC

MARC

Niveau
5000 / 5000
Hi Maxens ,

Your question is about mobile line , right ?
Is a trouble about calls or data or both ?

Regards

MAXENS
MAXENS

MAXENS

Niveau
53 / 100
Yes, it's my mobile line.
It's about calls
I haven't ever tried to use my data services yet.

is there any information yet about what has happened, and why?

MARC
MARC

MARC

Niveau
5000 / 5000
I'm sorry , I can't do anything more
Hope there 'll be a woobee who can see this post and check about what's the matter of this malfunction.
Is data working ?

Regards

MAXENS
MAXENS

MAXENS

Niveau
53 / 100
woobee?

Also...I haven't really figured out how to use my data yet. This is my first smartphone. and I just use the WIFI functionality (which works)

MARC
MARC

MARC

Niveau
5000 / 5000
Hi,

Data via wifi and data cellular connexion are different paths , anyway .
Have you got some error msg when you want to make a call ?

MAXENS
MAXENS

MAXENS

Niveau
53 / 100
yes, it says "La ligne est actuellement bloque"

It's as if I hadn't just paid over 100 eur just yesterday to fix this!

MARC
MARC

MARC

Niveau
5000 / 5000
Something is wrong , no doubt
Additionnal charges ( 105 € ) was because of roaming or what else ?

MAXENS
MAXENS

MAXENS

Niveau
53 / 100
the 105 eur was because I was using my phone while on vacation in New York.

I am outraged that I had my service cut off in the middle of my Christmas vacation, despite the fact that Bouygues has my bank information, and y explicit approval to bill my bank account directly.

but anyways, when I return to France, I settled the account. It was a very Merry Christmas for me.

MARC
MARC

MARC

Niveau
5000 / 5000
Right ..

Hope it 'll be cleared on Monday :(
Did you try to swicht off and on your phone to make the sim connect again to the network ?

MAXENS
MAXENS

MAXENS

Niveau
53 / 100
I will try that.

MARC
MARC

MARC

Niveau
5000 / 5000
Hi,

Because Sunday is a day off , I think it 's taking a little bit more time to get your line unblocked .
If it happens on working days , usually only 24H are required.

Regards

Ouafaa
Ouafaa

Ouafaa

Niveau
5000 / 5000

Hello Maxence,

I'm sorry for this situation.

As we informed you on our email on Monday 11th , your services have been restored, as your payment of 105.45€ has been registered.

We remain at your service for any other questions.

Thanks,

Ouafaa, Conseillère Woobees Bouygues Telecom
Suivi conso, factures, changement de forfait ou de mobile… Retrouvez votre compte client à tout moment sur ordinateur, tablette ou smartphone : http://po.st/woMonCompte